Grantham Hospital

Chau & Lee (Chau Iu Nin, Richard Lee) 125 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen 1957 The Grantham Hospital opened in 1957 and was formerly operated by the Hong Kong Tuberculosis, Chest, and Heart Diseases Association. It was established as an extension of the Ruttonjee...

Yau Ma Tei Jockey Club Polyclinic

Leigh & Orange 145 Battery Street, Yau Ma Tei 1967 With the financial resources provided primarily by the Hong Kong Jockey Club and additionally by the Hong Kong Government, the Jockey Club Polyclinic opened in Yau Ma Tei in 1967 in order to serve the Yau Ma Tei...

Sham Shui Po Chinese Public Dispensary

Chau & Lee Architects 137 Yee Kuk Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon 1936 The Sham Shui Po Chinese Public Dispensary was designed by Chau & Lee, a local Hong Kong architectural firm founded in 1933 by Chau Yiu Nin and Richard Lee. The building itself was...
error:

Pin It on Pinterest